The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has released the result of the Social Security Assistant (SSA) exam 2023. The result is available on the official website of EPFO, i.e., https://epfindia.gov.in/.
The candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their result by entering their registration number and date of birth. The result will contain the following information:
- Registration number
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Marks obtained
- Total marks
The candidates who have qualified in the exam will be called for a skill test and/or interview. The final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in all the rounds of selection.
How to check the EPFO SSA Result 2023:
- Go to the official website of EPFO, https://epfindia.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Click on the “Social Security Assistant” link.
- Click on the “Result” link.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The result will be displayed on your screen.
Cut off marks for the EPFO SSA Exam 2023:
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
Required documents that you need to carry to the skill test/interview:
- Original and photocopy of the admit card
- Original and photocopy of the mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Original and photocopy of the caste certificate (if applicable)
- Two recent passport size photographs