The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Chennai is one of the 21 RRBs in India that are responsible for conducting recruitment examinations for various railway jobs. The RRB Chennai is headquartered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
The RRB Chennai has a wide range of vacancies available, including posts for Assistant Loco Pilots (ALPs), Technicians, Goods Guards, Ticket Clerks, and Station Masters. The RRB Chennai also conducts examinations for the Railway Apprenticeship Scheme.
To apply for a job in the RRB Chennai, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the RRB Chennai’s official website, www.rrbchennai.gov.in.
- Click on the “Recruitment” tab.
- Select the recruitment notification for the job you are interested in.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Create a new account or login to your existing account.
- Fill out the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents/certificates.
- Make the payment of the application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
Here are the documents that you need to upload along with your application form:
- Scanned copy of your photograph
- Scanned copy of your signature
- Scanned copy of your educational certificates
- Scanned copy of your caste certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned copy of your disability certificate (if applicable)
The application fee for the RRB Chennai recruitment is as follows:
- Rs.100/- for General Category
- Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD
The application process for the RRB Chennai recruitment is usually conducted online. However, the RRB Chennai may also conduct offline application process in some cases.
The RRB Chennai releases job postings on its official website from time to time. The job postings typically include the following information:
- The name of the post
- The number of vacancies
- The educational qualification required
- The age limit
- The application fee
- The selection process
The RRB Chennai also releases job postings in newspapers and other media outlets.
The RRB Chennai conducts a written examination for the recruitment of candidates for various posts. The written examination is followed by a Computer-Based Aptitude Test (CBT) and a Document Verification (DV) process.
The written examination is a multiple-choice question (MCQ) exam. The questions are based on the syllabus for the post. The CBT is a computer-based test that assesses the candidate’s aptitude for the post. The DV process is a physical verification of the candidate’s documents.
Official Website and Contact Number
The RRB Chennai’s official website is www.rrbchennai.gov.in. You can find more information about the RRB Chennai, including its job postings, on its website.
The RRB Chennai’s contact number is 044 – 2827 5323. You can contact the RRB Chennai on this number for any queries related to recruitment.
The RRB Chennai is a good place to start your career in the railways. The RRB Chennai offers a wide range of vacancies, and the recruitment process is transparent and fair. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the railways, then the RRB Chennai is a good option for you.